Shopping in New York: Many of the Best Spots for New York Shopping are Conveniently Located Near Park Lane Hotel – A New York Hotel
Shopping in New York has something for everyone. During your stay at our New York Hotel you can enjoy high end boutiques, national chains and designer stores.
About New York Shopping:
The Park Lane Hotel is conveniently located near fabulous opportunities for New York Shopping. Whether you want to shop the high end designer stores, boutiques and antique stores or whether you want to find a great bargain, you will find plenty of options near the top New York Hotels.
The Shopping in New York is so extraordinary that many people come to the city just to enjoy a little retail therapy. The sheer number of stores along with the great diversity of the types of Shopping that is available make NYC an obvious choice for those who want to do some serious shopping.
Why You Should Enjoy New York Shopping:
From huge flea markets and quirky boutiques to personal shoppers in high end designer stores, New York Shopping really does have it all. You can enjoy some Shopping in New York within walking distance of Park Lane Hotel – A New York Hotel. The rest of the city’s top Shopping venues can be reached by public transportation, taxi or car.
Because so many people come to the city just for the Shopping in New York, many of the stores and boutiques are willing to send your purchases back to your hotel or ship them to your home.
When you consider that people come from around the world to enjoy the Shopping in New York, it is easy to see why you should do some Shopping during your next visit to New York City.
Tips for New York Shopping:
- Have a game plan: New York City is home to so many stores that you won’t be able to visit them all. Decide ahead of time what type of stores you’re most interested in visiting. You can even ask the Concierge at Park Lane Hotel – A New York Hotel for suggestions.
- Take advantage of the special services that many NYC stores and boutiques offer. Some have personal shopping and image makeover services, special discounts for out of town shoppers and more.
Interesting Facts About New York Shopping:
- Some stores in New York are more than just a place to shop; some are popular New York Attractions. For example, Macy’s Flagship Store at Herald Square is a hugely popular Attraction that was the largest store in the world until 2009. Another example is Obscura Oddities & Antiques. The very unique boutique was featured on its own television show called Oddities.
- Macy’s Herald Square is a massive 2.2 million square feet that soars ten stories high and takes up an entire city block.
- Shopping in New York Tours are a fun way to enjoy some shopping in the city. Tour participants have access to designer showrooms, special discounts and other perks.
Location and Contact Information for Top New York Shopping Spots:
Listing all of the top spots for Shopping in New York would take volumes, but here are a few options to help you get started.
Where: 767 5th Avenue New York, NY 10153
Where: 151 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
Obscura Oddities & Antiques
Where: 207 Avenue A New York, NY 10009
MoMA Design Store
Where: 81 Spring Street New York, NY 10012
Tiffany & Co.
Where: 727 5th Avenue New York, NY 10022
Where: 129 5th Avenue New York, NY 10003
Where: 595 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Where: 901 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10001