Things to do in NY: Guests at Park Lane Hotel – A New York Hotel Will Find Dozens of Popular New York Attractions Close By
Museums, memorials and gorgeous examples of 19th and early 20th century architecture are just a few examples of the many New York Attractions you can enjoy during a stay at Park Lane Hotel – A Luxury New York Hotel.
About New York Attractions:
Visiting New York Attractions is a popular Thing to do in NY, and tens of millions of people visit the most popular of these Attractions each year. Visitors will find New York Attractions pertaining to history, art, food and much more all within a short distance of Park Lane Hotel – A New York Hotel.
Why You Should Enjoy New York Attractions:
New York Attractions such as the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island teach visitors about more than just a spot in New York City; they teach them about the people who built a nation. Some of the most iconic New York Attractions are destinations for visitors from all over the world, and there is something to interest people of all ages.
New York Attractions include world class Museums, important architectural examples, historic sites, movie locations and much more. During your next stay at Park Lane Hotel – A New York Hotel take the time to visit some of the most popular New York Attractions.
Tips for Visiting New York Attractions:
Having trouble choosing which New York Attractions to visit? There are a few options for narrowing down your choices:
- Choose a pre-planned itinerary. You can find several of these online for 3, 5 and 7 day stays in New York City.
- Consider a theme such as history, art, movie locations or architecture. This will help you choose from the hundreds of New York Attractions.
- Ask your Park Lane Hotel Concierge for tips about the best New York Attractions based on your interests.
Interesting Facts About New York Attractions:
- Some top New York Attractions are stores, such as Macy’s, and Restaurants, such as Katz’s Deli. These spots have become part of New York City history.
- According to Time + Leisure Magazine, Times Square is the most visited Attraction in the United States, and it welcomes almost 42 million visitors each year. The number two spot goes to another New York Attraction: Central Park which boasts 40 million visitors annually.
Location and Contact Information for Some Top New York Attractions:
Popular Things to do in NY include visiting memorials, museums, Central Park and many others top New York Attractions. Here are a few of the city’s New York Attractions that are popular with both locals and visitors to the City.
Where: 405 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10017
Museum of Modern Art
Where: 11 West 53rd Street New York, NY 10019
Ground Zero Museum
Where: 420 West 14th Street New York, NY 10014
Grand Central Station
Where: 100 East 42nd Street New York, NY 10017
Where: 1071 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10128
St. Patrick’s Cathedral
Where: 460 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
American Museum of Natural History
Where: Central Park West at 79th Street New York, NY
Where: 59th Street to 110th Street New York, NY
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Where: 1000 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10028
Empire State Building
Where: 350 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10118