Central Park Hotels | Restaurants in NYC FAQ’s
Park Lane Hotel is a top choice among Central Park Hotels when you want to be near the best Restaurants in NY. You'll find some of the very best NYC Restaurants within a short distance of our Hotel.
Below you'll find some of the most commonly asked questions about NYC Restaurants near our Central Park Hotel. Our Concierge Team is available to answer any other questions that you may have.
Q: NY Hotels: Why do Business Travelers stay at your Central Park Hotel?
A: Park Lane Hotel is ideal among NY Hotels if you’re traveling to New York on business. Our Hotel Guests love our comfortable Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, which are spacious and feature high-speed Internet Access. Park Lane Hotel – An NY Hotel sits in the middle of the Midtown Manhattan Business District, which makes getting to Meetings and other business Events very easy.
From our NY Hotel, you can easily catch the subway 1 block away and take a short ride to the Financial District and Wall Street, as well as to the Javits Convention Center and other NYC Event Venues. We are also happy to call a cab for you so you can get to any Meetings or New York Event venues that you need to travel to.
Q: Things to do in NY; Why should I stay at Park Lane Hotel – A NY Hotel instead of other Central Park Hotels?
A: Park Lane Hotel – An NY Hotel is privileged because of its unrivaled location on the southern edge of Central Park. From our NY Hotel, you can walk to many fun Things to do in NY inside of the Park like Restaurants in NY, the Central Park Zoo, concert venues, and so much more.
Park Lane Hotel is one of the top NY Hotels to stay at if you want to be centrally located near Times Square, the Broadway Theater District, NYC Shopping, and Things to do in NY like visiting MoMA, Rockefeller Center, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Columbus Circle, and more! Our luxurious NY Hotel is just a few blocks away from Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, and other New York City Attractions.
Q: We're looking for a NY Hotel that has NYC Hotel Deals or Manhattan Hotel Travel Packages - do you offer either of these?
A: Yes! Park Lane Hotel – A Central Park Hotel offers many wonderful NY Hotel Special Offers and New York Travel Packages. View our latest NY Hotel Deals and Manhattan Travel Packages.
Q: We are looking for vegetarian Restaurants in NY. Do you have any recommendations?
A: Many of our Hotel Guests love Zen Palate (663 9th Avenue, New York, NY 10036, 212-582-1669), Le Pain Quotidien (70 West 40th Street, New York, NY 10018, 212-354-5224), or Green Symphony (255 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036, 212-391-4747) from our Central Park Hotel.
Q: Things to do in NY: Can you tell us a little about the more popular New York City neighborhoods?
A: You’ll find exciting Things to do in NY no matter what New York City neighborhood you visit. Here is a brief description of what to expect in each of the most popular neighborhoods in NY. Be sure to check with our Concierge Staff if you need a map of New York City.
- SoHo - SoHo is short for “South of Houston Street,” and it’s a NY neighborhood with a rich cultural persona. In SoHo, visit New York art galleries, exciting Restaurants in NY, some of the best fashion boutiques in New York, and antique shops in NY.
- Chinatown – More than 130,000 people call New York’s Chinatown home. During the last 10 years, this vibrant New York City neighborhood has grown from a 29-block area housing 70,000 people to the iconic NYC neighborhood it is today. The largest Chinese community outside of Asia, Chinatown is where you’ll find unique NYC Restaurants, fascinating New York City Shops, and warm, welcoming people.
- Greenwich Village – Greenwich Village has a small-town feel within a big city environment. Stroll down tree-lined streets, eat at wonderful NY Restaurants and Cafes in Greenwich Village, and view amazing art in some of the best galleries in NYC.
- Little Italy – Restaurants in NYC’s Little Italy are some of the best in New York City. Enjoy quaint espresso bars and specialty shops in this NYC community.
Q: What types of Restaurants in NYC are close to your Central Park Hotel?
A: Our NY Hotel sits in an ideal location for exploring the gastronomic pleasures of New York City. Park Lane Hotel – An NY Hotel is minutes from Restaurants in NY serving all kinds of international cuisine, including Greek, Chinese, Italian, American, Indian, and Korean food. Visit organic eateries, vegan and vegetarian NY Restaurants, and kid-friendly NYC Restaurants too – all within a few blocks of Park Lane Hotel – An NY Hotel.
Q: NY Hotels: How much does it cost to hire a cab or Town Car from the Airport to your NY Hotel?
A: Park Lane Hotel – An NY Hotel is one of the easiest NY Hotels to get to from the airport. Simply take a cab or Town Car to our Central Park location. The following will give you an idea of what to expect for fares and times to get to our NY Hotel.
- From JKF – about $50-$70, approximately 45 minutes
- From LaGuardia – about $40-$50, approximately 30 minutes
- From Newark – about $65-$80, approximately 1 hour
Q: Things to do in NY: What is the appeal of Park Lane Hotel – An NY Hotel for leisure travelers?
A: When you choose an NY Hotel, it’s all about location. Park Lane Hotel – A Central Park Hotel is close to all of the best Things to do in NY, such as Central Park (which is right outside of our front doors), NY Shopping, and NYC Museums. Walk to Times Square and the Broadway Theater District, and catch the subway 1 block from our NY Hotel and ride it to popular New York Attractions like the Empire State Building, the Ground Zero Museum, South Street Seaport, Chinatown, and Wall Street.